We worked with the NCH Outpatient Care Center team on a design-build project that included not only mapping out 1,400 light fixtures, but connecting power to new dedicated areas for women’s health, imaging centers, and therapy rooms.
- Installed over 1,400 light fixtures
- 2,000 Amp service
- Developed on a six-acre site
- Physicians offices and immediate care center
- Full-service imaging center, including MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound, cardiac diagnostics and bone densitometry
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, intensive cardiac rehab services and a lab draw site
This project yielded new practices in our lighting process that has allowed us to cut down on time spent running lines, keeping competitive on our project timelines.
Our experience allows us to undertake any project regardless of size or complexity.