To honor the history of Radio Flyer, we created a new channel glass building facade that was illuminated with 41 12-inch round hi-intensity color changing LED fixtures to give visitors an amazing experience.
- Scope 43,000-SF renovation
- Location Chicago, Illinois
- Features New channel glass building facade illuminated with 41 12-inch round, hi-intensity color changing LED fixtures and 72 hi-intensity color changing LED Flood fixtures to provide customer the ability to change the appearance of the exterior of the building
- Grand Kahn also utilized industrial conduit and fixture installation techniques to complete this build-out
- Services Construction management, design-build services, engineering consultation, lighting and dimming systems, field engineering and fire alarm
- Watch Grand Kahn at Radio Flyer
Our experience allows us to undertake any project regardless of size or complexity.